Friday, June 19, 2020

The Last Place


When I helped my uncle find something ,
He would tell me it would be the last place 
I would look that I would find it .
I thought that was a hilarious observation .
But where do you look when you lose courage ,
Hope or direction ?
Where do you look when you lose ourselves 
In times of need ?
Seeking relief we may turn to alcohol , drugs 
Or other unhealthy behaviors ,
Which never helps us find anything good .
Remember , in our most trying times 
We can look to God first for help and solace .
God can restore , renew , replenish us .
We all need to pray to truly find anything .
                                                  I Love You All
                                                  By Brock
                                                  keep smiling
                                                  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment