Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What Is Best


At times when I would ask God 
For something and not get it 
Within my time frame ,
I would cry .
Still my tears do not make God give me
What I cried for .
Eventually I realized as a good father ,
God will discipline me so that I can grow .
God was not denying me love by 
Withholding certain things for me .
By not giving me what I wanted ,
God may have been protecting me 
Or helping me grow and mature .
When our desires and tears are for 
What is not best ,
God will help us not to destroy 
Ourselves with these misguided desires 
But instead to make better choices .
God loves us and wants only the best for us .
                                                    I Love You All
                                                    By Brock
                                                    to make this a better world
                                                    smile today ok you Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment