Friday, June 19, 2020

Today


Today I will set down my burdens 
So I can welcome God's strength .
I had prayed for strength ,
But had something else in mind .
Sometimes receiving God's provision 
Requiring a sacrifice on my part 
Like giving up my pride in self reliance .
This sacrifice is not for God's benefit 
But for my own .
When I am no longer distracted ,
Burdened with guilt , full of pride ,
My ears and heart are more open to God .
Then I am free to sense God's message 
In the words of a song ,
We all see God's plan in the order of nature 
Or feel an unexplained peace 
Deep within me during my crisis .
                                        I Love You All
                                        By Brock
                                        keep smiling 
                                        Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment