Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Sunrise

As I look out my window 
To see the house across the (alley ) street
Backlit by the amazing sunrise .
The sky was a deep orange with a soft peach .
A dense pink cloud was streaked with a vivid yellow ,
And the blue of the sky 
Appeared through the gaps in the cloud .
The magnificent scene inspired gratitude 
And a sense of awe and wonder in me .
It drew my focus to my Creator 
And to Christ the light of the world 
Who shines love on me every day 
As the colors of the sunrise begin to fade ,
I can face each day with gladness 
And hope and with joyful knowledge 
That I have a faithful God 
Whose mercies are fresh every morning .

                                             I Love You All
                                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment