Friday, August 17, 2018

Far Away


Far away there in the sunshine 
Are my highest aspiration .
I can look up and see my dreams .
I avoid looking forward or backward 
And I try to keep looking upward .
I believe in the sun
Even when it is not shining .
I believe in love 
Even when I do not feel it .
I believe in God 
Even when He is silent .
At night the stars exist
So that I might see 
And know how high 
My dreams can soar .
Remember , the deeper you love
And yes dream 
The higher it goes .
Remember , every cloud in the sky 
Is like a flag for faithfulness
Love and yes your dreams .
Oh God soar high in the sky 
Cover the whole world 
With your glory 
And help me with my far away dreams .

                                    I Love You All
                                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment