Sunday, August 12, 2018

Never Give Up

Don't fade in your mind .
You my have made mistakes 
But get back in the race .
You got what it takes .
God breaths on you .
Me and your family and friends 
Are cheering you on .
Go excel and do something great .
Run with purpose 
And with steps of faith .
Remember , believe it or not 
You have it much better than me 
And your family 
That came before you .
We all paid a price 
So your life is better 
Than ours was .
Your family that you have not seen 
Are all in heaven cheering you on .
Be a hero .
Reach for your dreams .
Remember , I am praying for you 
And the saints of old 
Are all cheering you on like me 
And they are praying for you like me also .
So go make us proud 
And never give up .
We all know you can do it all Smiley .

                                        I Love You All
                                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment