Sunday, August 12, 2018

I Am Growing

Growing old is mandatory .
Growing up is optional .
My mind contains many good ideas 
But it is not always easy 
To squeeze one out of me .
I know the testing of my faith 
Develops perseverance .
I know I am getting old 
Because my little black book
Contains more names with M. D.
My mind not only wanders 
Sometimes it leaves me completely .
My mind works like lightning 
One brilliant flash 
And it is gone .
I know God put me on earth
To accomplish
A certain number of things .
Right now at my age 
I am so far behind 
I will live forever .
I am a grandpa 
And I am still growing 
But these days 
I am caring pictures
Where my money
Used to be 
And yes I am still growing !

                    I Love You All
                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment