Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Joyful Prayer


I think about the way I ask
Something of God .
I sometimes burst into tears 
When I run and keep crying 
For something again and again .
I know God is pleased to hear my request ,
I know I am not to be anxious as I pray .
I sometimes forget Jesus' promise .
He said ask and it we be given to you ,
Seek and you will find 
And knock and the door will be open to you .
God knows what we need 
Before we even ask 
But wants us to ask with faith and thanksgiving .
God wants to fill our lives with love and joy .
Remember God sent Jesus 
To bring us abundant life 
So remember to trust God always .
                                                        I Love You All
                                                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment