Thursday, May 2, 2019

Dawn Will Break


When a grandchild could not sleep ,
He would come into the bedroom crying 
Saying he did not want to be alone .
He wanted to stay with me .
I held him , and told him 
Do not fear for I am with you .
Eventually he fell asleep .
Several times he woke up crying 
And saying he wanted it to be morning .
The final time he awoke dawn was breaking .
This time I pointed out the window 
To show him that morning was coming .
He then slept peacefully into the morning hours .
God holds us all and reassures us all .
Through all the tears .
God is with us .
Eventually dawn will break 
And with it comes the peace and joy 
That God promises .
                                         I Love You All
                                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment