Sunday, May 5, 2019

My Father


I loved my father 
He was an ordinary man to most .
He did not have great wealth 
But he made us kids feel special 
By calling us smiley .
Dad always worked hard 
And struggled with his health .
He never gave up on hope .
I loved him and was amazed 
How he made it day to day .
I loved him so .
Even so I know
There is a father in heaven 
Who loves me 
More than my earthly father .
After all God showed his love for us 
All through Jesus his son ,
Who suffered and died for the sins 
Of the whole world .
By God's love through Jesus 
We are saved for abundant living 
And eternal life .
As much as I loved my father ,
God's love goes far 
Beyond that .
God's love for us can not be measured 
Just experienced .
I thank God for the love of my earthly father .
My gratitude is deep for God's never ending 
Love For Me ,
                                                       I Love You All
                                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment