Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Amazing Hands


There is something about the Lord's
Amazing caring hands hands .
In your hands I commit my spirit .
The Lord can be trusted 
Even when Life is bumpy .
I have hope when I am targeted 
By unfriendly forces .
Though vulnerable I will not be without hope .
In the midst of harassment 
I breath sighs of relief and rejoice 
Because of my faithful loving God .
Sometimes I find myself in a season of life 
Where things are coming at me from every direction 
And  it is difficult to see what is ahead .
In the midst of uncertainty and confusion 
One thing remains for me 
Is the Lord's amazing hands .
Thank you Lord for your amazing hands ,
                                           I Love You All
                                           By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment