Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Oh To Forgive


It took time for me to truly 
Understand that as a Christian 
We are all called to forgive 
Those who hurt us 
Or our loved ones .
I think one of the hardest 
Things God ask us to do is
Love your enemies and pray
For those who persecute you 
Like Jesus did on the cross .
I will never forget .
I have forgiven the people
For the evil they did 
And some who still do it to me 
On this day .
I feel when I forgive ,
God heals me even when I cry  .
For me it is like a painful wound 
That has healed ,
But the scar remains 
As a constant reminder 
Of what has and is happening to me .
The words of Jesus and his examples
Have taught me a great deal about forgiveness .
                                                            I Love You All
                                                            By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment