Saturday, May 25, 2019

Appreciate What You Have


As you waste your breath complaining 
About about life .
Remember , someone out there is breathing
their last .
Thank you God for the gift of your peace .
I trust you God .
God can see what I was
And what I am today .
Each day I give God a smile ,
I give God joy ,
I give God laughter .
God gave me hope .
God can make a change in you .
Oh the blessing of life .
And the miracle of life .
I hear and listen to God these days
As I breath .
Yes I do take one day at a time 
For I am in God's hands 
And that is where I want to be 
For I am a sinner saved by grace .
I am fine for the shape I am in .
All is well yes all is well with my soul today .
Thank you God .
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment