Tuesday, May 21, 2019

God Will Mike A Way


I have fear and concern 
About my wife and kid and grand kid .
I tried to act as if all was well
When I am at work ,
But I am deeply troubled by my situation .
Before I try to sleep tonight 
I took my concerns 
To the Lord in prayer .
I slept a little .
When I woke up the follow morning 
A word from the Lord came to remind me
Of God's ability  to feed 
The birds of the air 
And to clothe the lilies of the field 
So they never have to worry .
This reminder of God's blessings 
Relieved the heaviness 
And provisions of the Lord .
This insight continues to sustain my believe 
That God will provide for my needs 
And I will not be alone .
I know the Lord opens pathways 
For me when I do not see a way .

                                    I Love You All
                                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment