Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Rhythm


I know the world beats to a rhythm .
The sun rises and sets every day and night .
The seasons change 4 times a year ,
Even our bodies flows 
To a lunar cycle .
We live by an inhale exhale rhythm 
And rarely do we notice it ever .
The rhythm and balance is a worthy quest .
If we do not find that balance ,
That the entire world is on our shoulders 
And that is if we stop ,
Life will come crashing down fast .
Sometimes I feel exhausted 
And yet I feel like I am not doing enough .
If you know me ,
You know what I mean ?
I know I need to find time to get away 
And just be me like fishing and hunting 
And running and visiting with my true friends 
And find my true rhythm and balance ,
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment