Sunday, June 23, 2019

Glorious Days


I have been disappointed
A few times 
When a special event 
Was held but I did not go 
Because of my family .
Life seems brighter
When we are looking 
Forward to an experience .
The routine days are more enjoyable 
When we excitedly anticipate better ones ahead .
Jesus has guaranteed a better future .
We can eagerly await a glorious future 
And never worry about cancellations .
This gives us unfailing hope for every day 
Of our lives .
Hope is an incredible gift .
It keeps us encouraged 
And up lifted .
Glorious days await .
We will prepare in various ways 
Some beautiful , uplifting . 
And joyous 
With some challenging ,
Painful and tearful 
But the days will come .
Our hope is guaranteed 
May not come today .
When I went fishing !!!
I did go out to the cemetery 
When I got back to town .
I talked to all my elders 
In my family .
I did tell grandma 
I did not use a threw line
fishing today !!!!
                              I Love You All
                              By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment