Sunday, June 2, 2019

My Life On My Head

       
I know it takes the same energy 
To worry as it dose to be happy .
Help me to become an even more 
Effective bearer of my life .
Sometimes I know something 
Before I feel it .
I always have a choice .
Today I feel like an out cast 
And I say why me .
Jesus help me to walk through this day 
With the key of obedience 
In Your hands so that I can open 
The doors of holiness and intimacy 
With you .
Holy Spirit help me to keep growing 
Closer together with You .
My hard times are like my life 
Is on my head 
And spending wildly out of control 
And where am I to go ?
Well God here I am hold my hand
as I pray for my needs today .
I trust and believe in you .
I know my hard times call for prayer and praise 
To the one who controls all things .
God I am often so afraid 
And when I am so tempted to rely 
On my own wits or courage 
And that never works ,
Because I know I need
To love and trust You 
More than ever .

                          I Love You All
                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment