Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Stars


When I look up at the stars 
In the night sky ,
I am overwhelmed with awe .
I feel so insignificant .
I am one person on
One planet , a Tiny speck !
In the universe ,
A jot (Jim ) in the infinite beyond .
God is beyond my comprehension .
How can the incredible Creator 
Of all even see me ,
Let alone know and love me .
I am incredulous .
I am humbled .
God sees my brokenness .
God does not embarrass me 
But chooses to crown me 
With glory and honor .
The Creator lifts me up
When others hurt me 
And when I am down .
God helps me and makes me
A steward of God's creation ,
In God's vast infinity ,
In my insignificant part  of eternity ,
With all of my imperfections .
The Almighty considers me special .
Thank You God .    
                           I Love You All
                           By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment