Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Spirit


The Spirit will always guide 
You with the truth .
Sometimes in life it seems 
I am wandering around
In the dark caverns 
Like the ones in the Black Hills ,
Lost and not sure where to turn .
At times like these 
I maybe tempted to believe 
That Jesus does not care about me 
And abandoned me .
Today is called Trinity Sunday .
I stand at awe of the work 
Of the 3 of them .
Jesus promised to give of the Spirit .
The Spirit is our guide .
When we stand in doubt ,
Thinking that Jesus no longer cares ,
The Spirit guides us back to the truth .
The truth is Jesus is always with us .
Jesus cares for us .
Jesus has shown his eternal and merciful love 
For us .
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment