Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Inheritance

 
In my family I felt like I never 
Done anything to earn my parent's love 
Or for what they did for me .
My dad once said ,
You nor I have not done anything 
To deserve to be a part of God's family either .
Remember , God chose us all to be holy
And blameless in His sight ,
Or to stand without blemish before Him .
This is only possible through Jesus , 
In whom we have redemption 
Through his blood , forgiveness of sins ,
In accordance with the riches of God's grace .
We do not have to earn  God's grace ,
Forgiveness or entrance into His family .
We simple accept His free gift my boy .
                                          I Love You All
                                          By Brock
                                          Call someone
                                           Smiley today

No comments:

Post a Comment