Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changes

This is a time for a change,
After seeing you for the last time tonight,
I feel scared and ho so strange.
Tonight, I know I am not going to sleep,
My knees don't want to stop their trembling.
I am going to turn out the light.
My stomach is on a roller coaster ride.
I have only been in bed for just over an hour
And my pillow is so wet, it doesn't seem to be
A cushion for my head ache.
I do not want a wet blanket,
So I am going to start tonight and make some positive changes.

Tonight, I am going to do some positive thinking.
I will fall to sleep, before the sun rises.
In the morning, I will turn on the lights on
And turn a new leaf in my life.
I will thank God for a new day and a new beginning.
I will take each day as it comes.

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment