Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Year's Eve 1980

New Years Eve 1980 and here I am in a lonesome state.
Dave would say I am just a lite weight.
Zeke is at a card party drinking and trying to get
A strait.
Tim is in Rapid City trying to accommodate
His wife.
Pat I think will be some where trying to negotiate
With the law.
Steve is with Zeke trying to imitate Jimmy Stewart.
Slick will be with Nanc and try to appreciate what
He has even if he said he is the ace!
Jeff will be in trying to rejuvenate the sports store
In Miller on New Years Eve!
Bruce will speculate on land deals in Wyoming on
New Years Eve ha ha!
Moorezie will await his mate.
I wish I had a date, but all I am doing is thinking
Of my old high school class mates,
What will you try and do in 1980 on New Years Eve?

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment