Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gran-ma

She is a forceful lady.
Her hands have held more than her share of grandchildren.
She taught us to respect our fellow man even a dog
Named Negger.
She made us eat our spinach like Pop - Eye!
We ate our carrots for better eye sight,
Because we could not figure out how she could know,
What we were always doing.Her eyes are so parlaying.

As we got older, she keep us together.
She always had a needle and thread.
She said we were like Art Linkletter's kids,
Because we all said the dandiest things!
She had a rocking - chair as As The World Turns
I could not sleep all !

When we were in trouble we all knew were Gran-ma's
House was.
She prayed for us and kept an eye on us no matter how
Old we are.
She liked to play with us, fish with us and hunt no she
would clean the birds!!!!
She always kept a sharp eye out for the pheasants!

She will always be a force within me.
She will always be my Pop-Eye.
She will always be kind.
I hope that some day I will be able to hold as much as
She has held, in all her years and still be standing.
There has never been a contagious bone in her body,
Even if she ate to much for her own good!
There will never be a better Gran-ma then our Gran-ma.
Oh Gran-ma, I wish you where here for me today.

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment