Friday, May 20, 2011

Splitting at the Seams

Whenever I am with weave, Steve, Jonezie
Dave, Spooks and Zeek, I can
Be me .
I play the number one coach to Slick.
I tell him how to make a slam dunk
But Slick's hands always slips.
Slick you are going to be a doctor
I hope your hands don't slip.

Steve and I always seem to drink.
I have my 7-7 and he has his Miller.
The sun begins to come up and our mind
Begin to contract spontaneously or we would
Just say shrink.
We always have fun over at Zellers.

I go to the lake and see Jonezie
When I am out there we try to water sky.
I end up at the barbecue.
Jonezie and I always seem to have fun
When we argue.

I have a friend who always weaves.
He always seems to weave out of trouble.
When he is with girls, he likes to tease.
When I coach him in football, he weaved
But he was not gentle
I call him Mr. Weave.

Spooks and I like football
I like Nebraska and he likes red wine!!!!

When Nebraska looses I never Spooks a call
When Nebraska wins, Spooks wants more wine.

Dave and I are good old boys.
We talk about Flat Land Band and
Aaron Baron.
We talk about our great song writing
Abilities.
I ask him when he will be full grown.

Now I come to Zeke
With him I can be me.
I coach him how to fish and hunt and eat.
I am his first child ( Adriene ) Godfather
He better not say heh-heh.
When Weave, Steve, Joneszie, Dave, Spooks, Slick
Zeke and me get together we always
Split at the seams

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment