Friday, May 20, 2011

Zeke's Strong Weed

It is a beautiful day, calm and free,
The time is as quiet as a nun.
So Zeke and I went fishing.
We went to lake Louise.
There was no breeze just a little sun.
I wore a jacket it was green.
Zeke wore his letter jacket!!
Don't ask me what color his letter jacket was!

We sat on a log threw out our lines.
We talked about our fish stories,
We first got our lines hooked on a strong weed!
]We should have fished downstream.
Maybe, we could of been home eating sardines!

Zeke finally started pulling in fish hand
Over fist!
He put them all on his stringer ,
It was getting later.
I just got the largest fish of all.
My stringer wouldn't hold her.
Zeke went and got the best stringer put
It on the largest creature.
He put the strong stringer on the strong weed!

Darkness settled over Lake Louise.
Zeke and I decided to go home.
Zeke went and got his stringer of fish.
You will not believe this my creature
Somehow went back to the lake he owned!
I know I should of stayed home and ate
One large sardine.
All this happened because of Zeke.
Who knew the strength of a strong weed!!

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment