Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gone

When I am without him,
I think of a slow rain
On a lonely afternoon.
As I look out the window
Of my farm home away from home,
I see a fox just unable to run free
And I question why you had gone.
As I turn my radio on,
The first song I hear is Make The World Go Away.
I felt unhappy , so I started to fix dinner,
But by the time I went back to the stove
About everything had been burnt.
And had lost all its flavor.
Oh, I wanted to call you to see what you are having for dinner.
You will never again answer the phone.
I gave up on eating for the night,
Because, I some how felt lousy.
Well without him today, that's just how I feel with out that is ok.
And in my dream, I hear him say
Good - by and please be happy
And I will always be with you
And I will see you someday.

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment