Tuesday, April 23, 2019

At The Rest Home


If you go to a rest home , 
One of the joys of being there
Is to visit with the residents 
An d the residents reflecting 
Upon their lives and times 
When Jesus had been known to them ,
Their remembrance , a deeper understanding 
And realization of Christ's presence often emerges .
The stories they recall are numerous 
Like a wedding , a reunion or a conversation 
With family or an old friend .
As they take stock of their lives ,
They tell me that faith is best lived hoping 
For the promised future 
While remembering the fulfilled past .
They tell me Christ has been made 
Known to them
And I tell them Christ was made known 
To me more today .

                                      I Love You All
                                      By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment