Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Getting Old


 I am getting older
It is in my face and I feel it in my bones .
My body never did perform the way 
Most kid's body .
My reflexes are slower ,
I have more aches and pains 
But as I grow older ,
I realize I am also gaining a new insight 
And also a new kind of strength .
I still can do the work of the Lord .
I actually have more time these days 
To read scripture , pray and listen 
To God's voice then when I was younger .
I am growing more grateful for the Lord's blessing .
I am learning that with age comes a spiritual maturity .
Remember , God does not cast us off in our older age .
God uses us always .

                                                             I Love You All
                                                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment