Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Your Hands


I thank you Lord with all my heart .
You hear the words out of my mouth .
In the presence of the angels 
You may bless me .
I thank you for your faithfulness 
And love which excel all we ever know of you .
On the day I called you you answered ,
You increased the strength of my soul .
I know the Lord is high up there .
Yet he looks on the lowly 
And the naughty .
Though I walk in the midst of affliction .
You gave me life 
And you frustrate my foes .
You stretch out your special hands 
And saved me .
Your hands will do all things for me .
Your love , oh Lord is eternal  
I do not discard not the work of your hands .
                                                I Love You All
                                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment