Friday, October 11, 2019

A Fall Morning


As I sit out back and the sun is up 
I sit in my chair and try to think of happy memories .
I can not smile real loud this morning .
I see a family of ants craw by my 1 shoe lace 
And I think about my uncle who would say
Just sit and watch them go .
Another uncle would say do not forget to lead 
The pheasant in this South Dakota wind that blows .
they both would tell be do not say wo wo  !
I looked again down onto the patio 
I see a night crawler so blue 
He could not move .
The South Dakota wind will dry my tears .
For a while I will just sit here 
And hope and pray for a nice family hunt 
And more happy memories  .
I will say no more this morning 
Because my heart wants to tell more on me !
                                                    I Love You All
                                                    By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment