Friday, October 11, 2019

Alone


There are times however when I do need 
To be alone ,
To recharge my batteries and collect my thoughts .
I need time alone to talk to people 
Who do not talk back to me in any way any more
And I truly wish I could just one more time hear them .
Still they provide strength , comfort and hope 
In any circumstance I will face .
I know God will not leave me or forsake me either 
Because He loves me always .
God daily and richly provide everything 
I need to support me and my life ,
Including faith in Him .
He is always by my side .
Like all my relatives who are in heaven .
Remember , when you say your alone 
Your loved ones in heave are always watching me
And Jesus is watching me and everyone 
Here and in heaven .
                                                  I Love You All
                                                  By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment