Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Real Treasure


Do not be afraid .
I am your shield .
I am your great reward !
I have asked you 
Why did it not work out ?
You did not answer 
But you did inside my heart .
You nudged me with a thought or two .
You did not say thank you .
You did not say your greatest treasure is me !
Your greatest asset is building 
 A record of my faithfulness 
And goodness toward you 
Then I understand !
I had to release to God the control .
Yes , It would have been easier to provide  
For myself through my own investment 
Rather than what went wrong 
That put me in an uncomfortable situation .
I know every day
God's been helping giving me 
 Protection , comfort and wisdom .
Nothing is more valuable 
Than knowing from experience 
Than God is trust worthy .

                              I Love You All
                              By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment