Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Are You Lost


I sometimes stray from
God's home and choose my
Own path .
I do not always stray far ,
But with little choices such
As neglecting the scripture 
Reading to just watch TV ,
Skipping a prayer before supper 
Or not offering help to someone in need 
Leads me away from God .
Although the path leads me away 
From my spiritual home may seem tempting .
Remember , when we are tempted to leave 
The safety and security of God's home .
We can always turn to God for direction 
Through prayer and meditation .
If we do go astray ,
God is always waiting for us
To return .
The joy and celebration 
When the lost return to God's home
Is unfathomable .
God's arms are always open 
And waiting for the lost to return .

                                I Love You All
                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment