Monday, February 11, 2019

Fear


The midnight rain is hitting the window pane .
I feel the pain that is in heart .
The fence in my mind has been locked up
Good and tight 
And I have no dreams only fear 
That is inside me tonight .
The dreams have all faded away 
I know I should activate faith not fear .
I should never agree with fear 
When I can not sleep .
Fear does cause limits inside me .
I need to look at fear straight in the eye .
I know not to let fear dominate my life .
I need to remember fear is like fog
It will go away .
I know I need to let it go 
So I can sleep tonight .
I need to remember , the most 
Persistent choice I must face 
Every day and night 
Is whether to trust God
Or worry and fear .
I choose to trust Him always .

                         I Love You All
                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment