Wednesday, February 20, 2019

He Is In My House


You are always in my house ,
So you listen to my pray
And you let me cry .
You do not hide your face from me .
In the days of my distress ,
You turn your ears toward me 
And you answer me quietly 
When I call your name 
I can not cry on your shoulder 
Not just yet .
I do not feel like eating .
When I drink water ,
It is mingled with tears .
You will lift me up 
In your special way
And my sad days 
Will go away 
like a passing shadow 
And the sun will give me
A fresh start 
As it shines on the beautiful fresh snow today 
I know , with God's hand holding my hand 
I am safe and warm 
And God strengthens me 
In my time of suffering always .
So thank you God .
                                                 I Love You All
                                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment