Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Bird


Let the water teem with abundance 
Of living creatures ,
On earth let the birds fly beneath
The dome of the sky .
The birds will sing only 
Because the sun is up .
A bird does not need to go
To any school to sing .
Oh to just listen to nature .
Remember, the bird with a broken 
Pinion never soared so high again ,
But its song is sweeter .
The robin song invariably leads me 
Into a greater stillness within my self 
I also since a timeless unity with the bird 
And the cooing of a dove draws me 
Toward a peacefulness that can not be
Conjured up at will .
I am happy for the gift of God's creatures ,
And the constant reminder of the peace
That Jesus promised each of us .

                                              I Love You All
                                              By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment