Thursday, February 27, 2020

Grandma And Me


When I was young ,
I was always at grandma's .
I always had her full attention .
She was always busy cooking , canning ,
Washing , ironing gardening and sewing .
She had cookies for treats 
And teach me how to play cards her way !
She would sing her song to me 
To put me to sleep for my nap when I was a baby .
She would be shelling peas 
Or some mending .
Grandma always found time 
Without fail to listen to me .
I can see her big hands now 
Smiling and coming to me .
When ever I was having some problems 
She would listen to me 
And pray for me 
When she had her rosary in her hand .
She always said take one day at a time .
I helped her the best I could .
I helped her with her dog and cat 
And her pheasants .
Remember , there is always hope 
On the wings of a pheasant feather !!!
                                         I Love You All
                                         By (Brinnie )
                                               Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment