Wednesday, February 5, 2020

What Do I See


When the tree I look at seems dead ,
I am able to see the sky 
From my kitchen window .
I now enjoy the many colors of the sky 
The white clouds and the bright blue 
By day and the stars and moon by night .
During my quiet time with God ,
I have a view of the heavens 
That fills my heart with Joy .
However , at times the Nordic sky 
Is low and gray ,
Making it difficult to see 
The sun and the night stars .
Like in our spiritual lives 
Our mistakes and difficulties 
Can sometimes distracted us 
From fellowship with God ,
Even though God's mercy never changes .
Remember this rather than focus 
On what distracts us ,
We can decide to focus 
On our relationship with God  .
                             I Love You All
                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment