Thursday, February 13, 2020

Mom


I will never forget the times
And love that you gave .
I will remember who was there ,
Not for what you gave me like toys 
Or an outfit for I did forget those things 
But I will never forget the time 
And love you spent on and with me .
You said we never out grow time or love .
I will never forget that mommy .
I miss you dearly .
You are always in my heart .
When I lost you ,
I lost a part of myself .
I still talk to you today .
I still want you to be proud of me .
Your love was unconditionally .
You told me to run my own race 
and to take 1 day at a time 
And to run with love and to rescue 
Someone in need when ever you can
And peace will follow .
She said pray more and worry less 
And a mom's love is real and forever 
And never forget it is always better to give 
Than to receive 
And always speak the truth my child .
To my mom in heaven
Thank you for praying for me always 
And thank you for always loving me 
And helping me .
                                      I Love You All
                                      By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment