Saturday, February 22, 2020

My Grandma


I find I often lack perseverance 
And patience in my faith ,
But I am inspired by the example 
Of my grandma .
She was not broken by the disappointments 
Of her world .
She kept her faith strong .
She had her expectations 
And did not let her love for God cool .
With her unwavering hope 
She waited for God's time .
She persevered in waiting for God 
Because she loved God .
She may have been let down by some people ,
God never let her down .
My grandma remained resolute .
I try to teach my child 
And my grand child the virtue 
Of perseverance .
I pray that I may be an example 
For the next generation 
So they can learn what it means 
To wait for the coming 
Of the Christ quietly
And with the fullness of joy .
                       I Love You All
                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment