Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Sign

I can not drive in the dark no more
As I was driving one night a while back
I saw a sign on the corner 
At the intersection 
It said , Jesus is the way to heaven .
Where are you going?
Do you think such sign is effective ?
You know my immediate reaction 
Was no it is not effective ,
But over time , I realized that it was asking 
The wrong question .
I could hear my Spirit asking me ,
When was the last time you shared your faith ?
I think the final direction for me is just get up and Go !
Instead of criticizing someone else's efforts ,
I should be focused on making efforts on my own .
I believe , each of us is called to share love 
Our faith in many unique ways .
Regardless of our ways ,
Jesus is more than capable of turning 
Our efforts into glorious results .
I trust that Christ's power is at work 
In the activities in all of us .
I think the right question 
Should be focused on action 
And the results are all up to God .
All we have to be is willing .
                               I Love You All
                               By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment