Thursday, February 27, 2020

Wrestling


At one time or another ,
All believers have felt as if 
They have been wrestling with God .
The task may not be particularly stressful .
I have felt as if I were in a push and pull
With God at times .
At times I feel like I am losing a battle to prove myself .
All the while I try to be content that my task is to trust the Lord .
After an encounter with God ,
I am not the same person as before .
I have learned that when I am faithful ,
My wrestling is not in vain .
In whatever I struggle with today ,
I can fine courage .
I believe that staying with what seems 
Like a fight may result in a blessing .
Because God is at work .
I believe through my suffering 
I can learn perseverance and wisdom .
                                         I Love You All
                                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment