Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Lord will protect me

Be Silent

And keep me safe from all danger .
I come to the Lord to rest .
I just feel bone weary this morning .
I want the Lord to take charge of my life .
I know He has a pattern for good for me .
I will get through today 
One step one moment at a time .
I know not to give up .
I want to be in the Lord's presence .
I should fear not and stand firm 
And see the salvation of the Lord 
And He will work for me today .
All I need to be is silent .
When I weep when I try to sleep ,
I know I have the Lord's love 
And protection .
I know the Lord 
Will throw His arms open
And run to me and pick me up 
And welcome me home .
With my tears all I need to do is be silent .
                                               I Love You All
                                               By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment