Sunday, February 16, 2020

I Am Here


As my grandson and I watched the sunset .
The grandson sat and watched the sun disappear 
And I moved my chair 
Behind him in silence ,
As the red glow of the South Dakota sun disappeared .
As it became dark my grandson could not see me ,
He called out for grandpa out of fear .
I said I am here Smiley .
He said , I thought you left me ?
I said , I would never leave you Big Guy 
This story reminds me 
How often in life we end up in the darkness ,
Thinking we are alone and feeling afraid .
When we call out for God's help ,
It is comforting to know that God will always reply ,
I am right here ,
I will never leave you .
                                                          I Love You All
                                                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment